The Trangrude elevator was originally built as a grainary in the early 1900’s near Kindred, ND by Amund Trangsrud and his son, Henry. The scale and elevator were added later, most likely in the 1920’s.
The building consist of a drive through scale and grain shoot, 30 foot elevator and ten bins that hold a combined 6,300 bushels of grain. The elevator was in continuous use by the Trangsrud family until the 1970’s. In 2009, the elevator was moved to Bonanzaville along with the Trangsrud farmhouse which is now located in the southeast corner of Bonanzaville.