This house was built by John and Dora Maier in 1896 on a site south of Moorhead, MN. The house originally had two rooms and was plastered with mud and straw. In 1898 a lean-to addition was built and the house increased in size by two rooms. In 1940 the house got electricity. Today artifacts relating to the medical field can be found in this house, and contains everything from dental equipment to nursing equipment.